Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Outfit/OOTD: Summer Maxi Dress w/ Belt Harness and spikes

Who says summer dresses have to be bright and colourful?! This is a basic empire waist maxi dress that I added a few edgy accessories to make it more "me".

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks! 


Makeup look I'm wearing:
http://themoonmaiden-blix.blogspot.com/2015/07/teal-holographic-glitter-and-blue.html
If you like my jewelry, check out my website (click below):

Dress: Marshall's ($20)
Harness/Belt: was purchased on eBay for about $12. I added 6 silver buttons to make it "prettier".
Spiked silver bracelets are plastic stretchy things also purchased on eBay for super cheap.
I'm not wearing shoes and you wouldn't be able to see them anyway. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment