Sparkle Addicts

Monday, July 13, 2015

Classic Winged Eyeliner and Red Lips Makeup Look

This is the type of look I wore almost every day in high school. Although back then I didn't wear foundation, I occasionally wore powder, but didn't wear concealer/foundation because it always looked gross...and I didn't need it as much as I thought I did. Winged eyeliner and red lips was my signature look...because I didn't know how to do anything else!

Also, I bought a hot roller kit. I have never used one before, but my MIL brings hers and uses it every day when she visits and always offers for me to use it, but I had crazy long hair every time and hers were too small for my hair. Since I cut my hair off recently, I was inspired to to go buy and finally try one. I went with a cheap $20 kit from Ulta which was the Conair Compact Hairsetter. It was really easy to use and I got a lot of compliments on my hair, so I will definitely use it more often. Woohoo!

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 If you like my jewelry, check out my website (click below).

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
I used my powder foundation all around my eye area
Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Pencil - Diamond Black (applied with a synthetic liner brush to upper lash line and winged outward) 


Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

Lips: BH Cosmetics - Moody Merlot
 
Face: 
InstaNatural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Serum (I find it helps my powder foundation stick better than my usual lotion) 
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)  
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush)
elf Studio Pressed Mineral Blush - Wanderlust (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)  
Milani Baked Blush - Rose D'oro (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)
 
 

1 comment: