Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Dramatic, Smoky Winged Eyeliner Makeup Look

A couple weekends ago we went to a Toga themed Birthday party. My hubby and I both weren't sure about what to wear. At first, he wanted to go buy cheesy sheets from a thrift store. I was not up for that. Then we thought we'd go to a craft store and get some decent fabric to make our costumes. THEN we decided to just use what we have since we couldn't find any good fabric to use. Jason ended up using some old fabric I had sitting in the garage, untouched for years. That crap was heavy, but he went with it anyway. I went with a sarong/wrap that I bought almost 10 years ago, wore a long black skirt, and used a silver metal belt to keep it in place. I also wore jewelry I already had on hand and went for a sort of Greek Goddess look. I think it turned out okay.

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you like my jewelry, check out my website (click below).
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
I used powder foundation that matches my skin tone, to cover my whole eye area.
NYX blush - Taupe (applied just in the crease)
Sugarpill - Bulletproof (applied with a synthetic liner brush to upper and lower lash line and winged outward then softened with a blending brush)
Kryolan HD Cream Liner - Ebony (waterline)
Essence Maximum Definition Mascara - Black (1 coat)



Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

Lips:
Wet n Wild Fergie Creme Lipstick - Bebot Love
Face: 
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
NYX blush - Taupe (applied just below the cheek bones to contour)
Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)

Me and the hubs

No comments:

Post a Comment