Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Outfit/OOTD: Comfy Purple Dress, Black Tights and Boots

Today I had lunch with some good friends. We went to a Chinese buffet which was pretty good. I had not had Chinese in years so I wasn't sure how I would like it. The food selection was huge so there was a lot to choose from. It was yummy! This is what I wore.

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks!

 

Purple long sleeved dress: Shopgirl Clothing
Black fleece lined thigh highs (seriously, every girl needs a pair of these!): winter thigh highs.
Boots are Dr. Martens
Jewelry is from my website www.moonmaiden.us
 
I tend to keep stuff for many years so it's often difficult for me to remember where I got everything. In the event that I do remember exactly where I got something, I will share the link if there is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment