Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Outfit/OOTD: Long black & white striped dress

This is one of my favorite dresses. It's so soft and comfortable. It is rather thin, so if it's colder out, I tend to wear some warm winter tights underneath it. The dress has spaghetti string shoulder straps, is backless and criss-crosses and ties in the back, but I wrapped it in the front and tied it there instead and threw a shrug over it.

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks!
 
 
http://themoonmaiden-blix.blogspot.com/2014/11/plum-and-dark-blue-eye-makeup-look.html
 This is the makeup look I'm wearing with this outfit.
 
Black shrug is from an eBay store.
The dress is from Marshalls.
Boots are some random cheap boots I bought years ago and are some how still alive.
Filigree wrap necklace and earrings are from my website www.moonmaiden.us
Bracelets are some cheap things from a random store. 
I tend to keep stuff for many years so it's often difficult for me to remember where I got everything. In the event that I do remember exactly where I got something, I will share the link if there is one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment