Sparkle Addicts

Friday, November 28, 2014

Outfit/OOTD: Casual Steampunk

I wore this to have lunch on short notice with some gal friends.

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks!




Gray long dress (low back and slits on both sides is from eBay: Ola Mari
I can't remember where I got the vest, but it originally had plain black buttons, I removed them and sewed gear buttons in their place. 
Black fleece lined thigh highs (seriously, every girl needs a pair of these!): winter thigh highs.
Boots are Dr. Martens
Jewelry is from my website www.moonmaiden.us
 
I tend to keep stuff for many years so it's often difficult for me to remember where I got everything. In the event that I do remember exactly where I got something, I will share the link if there is one.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment