Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Teal eye makeup look with Purple gradient Liner

I never do just an "eye of the day", but I had some not so fun dental work done recently and part of my face was still swollen and my mouth looked weird. But I did a pretty eye look so I thought I would share.
I also used this palette for eyeliner just by mixing with water. It works quite well.

 
Go Palette London

Eyes (all applied in this order):
SMH Mox-E-Poxy Eyeshadow Primer - Foxy (applied all around the eye area with ring finger)
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue (applied all over upper lid with ring finger)
NYX - Hilight (applied under the brow and blended downward lightly toward just above the crease)
Go Palette London - 3rd row, 4th from left (outer crease)
Go Palette London - 3rd row, 1st from left (just above out crease, outer V and lower lash line)
Go Palette London - 2nd row, 1st from left (middle of lid and lower lash line)
Go Palette London - 1st row, 1st from left (inner lid and lower lash line)
Morgana Cryptoria - Ethereal Veil (inner corner)
Go Palette London - 2nd row, 2nd from left (inner half of upper lash line)
Go Palette London - 3rd row, 2nd from left (outer half of lid and winged outward)
Essence Maximum Definition Mascara - Black (1 coat)

Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

2 comments:

  1. really enjoyed reading your post i have just started a blog if you want to check it out :) http://jenniesbeautyobsession.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete