Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Outfit of the Day

Wow, the past few days have been sooo busy. My eBay store sale did well, I traveled a bit and had some not so fun dental work done. So I haven't worn makeup in a while. Here's an outfit I wore last week. I didn't go anywhere special. Sometimes it just feels nice to wear something cute.

Makeup look for this is posted HERE.

Most of this outfit was purchased from various sellers on eBay. I'm a bargain hunter and always find good deals. :-)

Heels were purchased used on eBay
Black elastic belt (worn just below the bust): Elastic Belt

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I have a similar skirt that I love, every time I wear it I feel very Parisian. Something about plum feels very French chic to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the skirt. I'm in love with wine/oxblood right now. Would you want to do a tutorial on your skin care? If you have already, I'd love to find it.

    ReplyDelete