Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Teal and Purple Vibrant Winged Eyeliner Look

Last Friday I went out to meet up with a friend and her two awesome daughters for lunch. I didn't have much time to do a more dramatic look, so I went for bright, intense liner. So fun!

The teal and purple eyeshadows I used for the liner, were ones I made a long time ago when I was experimenting with micas. So they aren't available to buy anywhere, sorry!
Instead of applying these wet like I normally would, I simply applied Darling Girls Cosmetics Glitter Glue to the lash line, on top and bottom, and swept it out a little for the wing. Then I used a synthetic taklon angle liner brush to pat on the shadow and sweep it out to create a more smooth and wet liner look. I think it turned out nicely so I may just skip applying shadows wet and do this technique from now on!

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment