Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Some eye makeup looks from a while ago.

Normally I post full face photos and close up eye photos, but recently, I did a couple chemical peels and my face was red and peeling for a while, so my full face photos were not very appealing. Since the eye looks are fine, I figured I'd share them with you.

 This first look was done using Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in Moondust (applied all over the lid/crease and the lower lash line). I then using NYX Vanilla Sky on the inner corner/V. The liner is Avon GLIMMERSTICKS Diamond Eyeliner in Sugar Plum. I finished it off with one coat of black mascara.

 
 For this look I used Morgana Cryptoria's Winifred all over the upper lid/crease. I mixed Morgana Cryptoria's Lady Godiva with Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue, lined the upper lash line and winged it out. I finished it off with one coat of mascara.


 
This last look was created using eyeshadows I made. If you are familiar with my shadow creations, you would know that I don't sell them (have no intention to) therefor they do not have names.



Please, please, please do not forget to vote 5 stars on my photo (Emily -Steampunked) on FB! http://www.facebook.com/JessicaDrossinTextures?sk=app_378128728935295&app_data={%22mid%22%3A13170}



I never care to enter contests but this would mean a lot to me if I won. So thank you in advance for helping me out!  You can vote once every 24 hours until the 11th, so make sure you go back and vote 5 stars again in 24 hours! I will keep reminding you on here since some of you requested reminders! Again, thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment