Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Red Liner Eye Makeup look with Sugarpill Cosmetics

This is from almost 2 weeks ago. I have been some what busy and haven't felt like posting or doing looks lately. *shrugs*  I guess we all get in a makeup funk once in a while.


 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
NYX - matte nude (applied under the brow and blended downward)
NYX - Vanilla Sky (applied all over lid)  
Sugarpill - Asylum (applied wet with Darling Girls Superstar Serum, to upper lash line winging outward)  
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - Very Black

Eyebrows: Sobe Fill Me In Brow Filler - a mixture of Brunette and Raven (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: I'm not sure what this is but I know it's lipgloss!

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion
Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation - Light Ivory
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush)

8 comments:

  1. I really like this! *scuttles off to look through reds".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've been seeing more red eye liner and its inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the red liner is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen anyone rock coloured eyeliner as well as you do. This looks awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Coloured liner is so fun. I think everyone should wear it. :-D

      Delete