Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Golden Nude, Plum and Teal + Glitter Eye Makeup look with Sobe Botanicals

This look is from last Friday. I went dancing with my hubby and our friends, April and Thomas. Was a fun night but I didn't bring my camera so no pictures to share.

 


 
 
 
 
 
I made zee jewelry. :-)
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Sobe stick it! eye primer (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Sobe - Metaphor (applied to outer crease and blended out)
Sobe - Bruised Ego (applied to outer lid, V and crease by patting/sweeping inward)
Sobe - OOAK (applied to inner half of lid by patting/sweeping outward)
Sobe -  Genre (applied to inner V by patting)
Sobe -  Bruised Ego (applied to lower lash line then winging downward) 
NYX - black (applied thinly to lower lash line)
NYX - Vanilla Sky (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)  
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner - Le Freak (swiped onto inner lid)
Kryalon Aqua Color - Black (applied wet with water, to upper lash line winging outward)  
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell Lashes #113

Eyebrows: Sobe Fill Me In Brow Filler - a mixture of Brunette and Raven (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Cryptoria - Lust After Midnight

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion
Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation - Light Ivory
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
I made a contour powder by mixing a bit of Sobe's Brunette with a little  powder foundation (applied it under the cheek bones)
Sobe bronzer - Summer Fling (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line) 

10 comments:

  1. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blix, I've been reading your blog for awhile and I'd love to interview you for my Tumblr (http://makeupbox.tumblr.com/) as I'm preparing a series of features on unique and inspiring personalities in the beauty blogosphere.
    Let me know if you're open to a short interview with just a few questions! You can drop me a note on my blog via the Message function with your contact/email, and I'll send you the questions.

    Hope to hear from you!

    XOXO,
    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the plum and teal together! The lipstick is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I like this make-up look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bit of teal with the reddish brown looks so amazing, a real pop of colour. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luu your intense makeup.
    Check out my blog, reviews on cosmetics and brushes
    Piccasso Brush which is used by many professionals in Korea and part of the Asia.

    For more information:

    http://piccassobrush.com/en/

    http://www.facebook.com/PiccassoBrush#!/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that lipstick! I may have to track some down -- I have never heard of the brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS LOOK SO HARD!!!! The plumy brown with the teal and then the nifty lower liner = <3 !

    ReplyDelete