Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yellow, Brown and Black Makeup look with Sobe Botanicals

I'm not sure when I did this look exactly, but it's from last week. I know I need to get it posted before I forget what I used.




 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Sobe stick it! eye primer (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Sobe - Noir (applied to outer crease and blended out)
Sobe - Moonstone (applied to outer lid, V and crease with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping inward)
Sobe - 18k (applied to inner half of lid and crease by patting/sweeping)
Sobe - Bamboo (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting)
Sobe - Moonstone (applied to outer lower lash line) 
Sobe - 18k (applied to inner lower lash line)
NYX - Highlight (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping) 
Maybelline Eyestudio 24 Hour Gel Eyeliner - blackest black (applied to upper lash line winging outward)  
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - Very Black (lower lashes)
Red Cherry Lashes #43

Eyebrows: Sobe Fill Me In Brow Filler - a mixture of Brunette and Raven (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Sobe Botanicals - Truth Or Dare

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Naked Veil (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
Sobe blush - Orgasmic (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line) 
Sobe Shimmer Powder - Bronzy Champagne (contoured cheek bones)
Sobe Shimmer Powder - Sunny Gold (highlight cheeks)
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I really like this one! Yellow! <3 yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Your hair has grown out so much, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wao i love your eye look... for me the lips are bit darker...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Those colors look gorgeous with your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super pretty, reminds me of the MAC 'Cherry Culture' collection looks.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous, I rarely wear yellows because it makes my skin look freaky, but maybe I should try something like this colour combo. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete