Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

White, Silver and Black Makeup look + Outfit Pics

I have not been feeling very well the past few days, which is why I haven't posted a makeup look since Friday. I have done a few makeup looks since then, but I haven't been able to get myself to post anything. I'm just really run down and have a headache that just won't go away. I think I need a vacation...or my body just needs to snap out of it.

Anyway, this look is from Friday night. We went out to meet up with friends and celebrate some Birthdays. I forgot my camera so I didn't get pictures at the bar. :-(  But I managed to get pictures of my makeup and outfit before heading out.



 
 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Darling Girl Glitter Glue (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Sugarpill - Stella (applied to outer lid, V and crease by patting then blending)
Sugarpill - Tiara (applied to inner lid/crease by patting then blending outward)
Sugarpill - Tako (applied to inner V)
Sugarpill - Stella (applied to lower lash line)
NYX - Highlight (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping) 
Maybelline Eyestudio 24 Hour Gel Eyeliner - blackest black (applied to upper lash line winging outward)  
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (applied to waterline)
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - Very Black (lower lashes)
Red Cherry Lashes #43

Eyebrows: Sobe Fill Me In Brow Filler - a mixture of Brunette and Raven (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Cryptoria - Fire Brick

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Illusionist Powder (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
Aromaleigh - Corset (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line) 
I made a contour powder by mixing a bit of Sobe's Brunette with a little Light Warm foundation (contoured cheek bones)


 
The white top and white fishnet fingerless gloves were purchased on eBay. Black elastic harness belt was purchased on etsy. Black and white mermaid skirt was made by me and this was the first time I got to wear it out. I made it so it would hug my hips very snug to my knees, then flare out into a full circle. Definitely one of my funnest clothing creations! I also made the necklace.

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic face, bad ass skirt, and I hope you get some "me time" feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE SKIRT IS SO AMAZING :D literally. and the harness belt is corset-like, so it definitely works with this vintage edgey kind of aesthetic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is so different, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful as usual, I love the outfit!! ❥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty look and awesome outfit! It makes me think of Alice in Wonderland (which I love) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the makeup but OMG the outfit is adorable!! I wish I knew how to make stuff like that. Hope you get well soon <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG your skirt is GORGEOUS!!! This outfit is really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the silver with the red lips! And that skirt is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore the outfit!

    ReplyDelete