Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Golden Purple and Red Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria + Outfit Pics

Yesterday, my sweet hubby took me out to dinner to Jewel of India, my fav Indian restaurant.  I got myself all prettified for him. :-)  Food was YUM! Of course it's always nice spending time with my man and I really enjoyed going out.  I was trying not to look pissed in my outfit pics. My "normal, not thinking about anything face", tends to make me look extremely bored or pissed. I tried not to do that. I ended up looking weird.  I also wore this out grocery shopping! Yeah...people were staring. It's the shoes!

Makeup pics are after the outfit!

Here I'm wearing an outfit I made. The shirt and the skirt are obviously made out of 2 different materials. Although it's not that noticeable in person. Kick ass high heels are made by Hades (formerly Metropolis) and I made them look more like mary janes by sewing some elastic into a loop big enough to stretch over the shoes, yet fit tight enough so the don't move around. I added a huge 2" gear to the seam where I sewed the elastic. Goes pretty well with the shoes, I think. :-)

 
 
 
 

 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Darling Girl Glitter Glue (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Mutiny (applied to outer lid and V with MAC 217) 
Morgana - Sneaky Seer (applied to inner lid with MAC 239 by patting)
Morgana - Secret Passage (applied to lower lash line)
NYX - Vanilla Sky (applied to inner corner/V with MAC 228 by patting)
NYX matte - Nude (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, then blending downward)
Maybelline Eyestudio 24 Hour Gel Eyeliner - blackest black (applied to upper lash line winging outward)    
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - Very Black (lower lashes)
Red Cherry Lashes #43
 
Eyebrows: Sobe Botanicals Fill Me In Brow Filler - a mixture of Brunette and Raven (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: 
Avon BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 with Double the Retinol - Twig

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied with a large powder brush) 
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer SPF50 (applied to contour cheeks)
Sobe blush - Orgasmic (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line) 
mark. face and body shimmer - (applied to highlight cheeks) 
 
Check out Morgana Cryptoria!

7 comments:

  1. love Indian food also. nice outfit love the shoes.
    and the make up of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning eyes!! its like there's some kind of irridescent ombres effect going and I looove ombres effects :D i wish i was tall and skinny like you hehe! So gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look lovely

    makeupaddict-sabina.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I was just about to comment on the strap on the shoe because it wasn't there when you showed them the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you blame paople for staring? The shoes and all is just so cool!

    ReplyDelete