Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Smokey Blue/Black Winged Liner Makeup Look

This look is from Saturday. We went to a friend's place for dinner and played a game of dominoes. I'd never played before. Was a lot more fun than I thought it would be...


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
NYX - Pure Skin (applied under brow and all over lid with MAC 217) 
NYX - BAbyss (applied all around the eyes and winged out with MAC 266, then softened with a blending brush)  
Avon Super Shock Mascara - black

Eyebrows: Sobe Fill Me In Brow Filler - a mixture of Brunette and Raven (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Sobe Botanicals - Exposed

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation SPF 15 - Light Ivory (applied with a synthetic foundation brush)
Sobe Illusionist Powder (applied all over face with a large powder brush)

7 comments:

  1. I love this! The liner is super sexy. Your eyes are always so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always! I think the eyes and your necklace really compliment eachother nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This application of liner suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, pretty simple but still dramatic :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the eye makeup! It's very minimalist and yet still dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this natural look. I think this is something I might possibly be able to pull off myself! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete