Sparkle Addicts

Friday, November 4, 2011

Teal and Purple/Blue Smokey makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

Once in a while we all try to step outside of our comfort zones. For this look, I did that in 3 ways. 3! Winged liner is pretty much my trade mark. 99% of the time I wear makeup, I have black winged liner. But this time I didn't wear liner except on my water line! Also wore mascara just on the upper lashes and no fake lashes. Instead of wearing lipgloss or lipstick, I'm just wearing plain ol' chapstick. Weird huh?
I love my natural lip colour and shape. The only weird thing about them is they are very pink except on the very outside (where you would apply liner) so my lips often look unevenly shaped and a little patchy. This is probably normal with most people but I wanted to mention it anyway.

 
 
 
 
 

 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Morgana Socket To Me eye primer (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Snowsheen (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana - Tavern Wench (applied to outer V, crease and inner 1/3 of lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - LE #7 (applied to center of lid/crease with MAC 239 by patting) 
Morgana - Ethereal Veil (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting) 
BH Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner - Onyx (waterline) 
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (upper lashes)

Eyebrows: Ardell Eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: chapstick

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation in Light Neutral (applied with a taklon flat top buffer brush)
Sobe Duochrome Blush - Enchanted (applied to cheek bones and blending back towards the hair line with an angled blush brush)


Check out Morgana Cryptoria!

5 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! I think it's my new fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! And your eyelashes are sooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because you always wear the lashes, this look, at first glance, looks like it's missing something to me. And then when I really started to look I noticed that way more was "missing". I kinda became one of those "search pictures" lol. You still look gorgeous though, I like it when people go out of their comfort zone every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete