Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Smokey black, gray and red Gothic Vampire Halloween Makeup look with Sobe Botanicals

Here's a look I did last Thursday with Vampire in mind. I made it very gothic. :-)  The red that I used on the lower lash line is more of a tomato red. So for those of you that don't like reds that blend into pink, this would be a good red for you!

 
 
 
 
 


 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore WHITE eye primer (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Sobe - Slayed (applied to outer 1/3 of crease with MAC 217 by patting)
Sobe - Bite Me (applied to middle of crease/lid with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Sobe - Into The Light (applied to inner 1/3 of lid with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Sobe - Blood Sucker (applied to lower lash line with MAC 266 and winged out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (applied to inner corner and water line winging outward)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper and lower lash line winging outward)  
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: AVON Ultra Luxury Eye Liner
Sobe Lipstick in Mayhem, Vamptress and Blackened Rose

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder foundation in Neutral Fair (applied with a synthetic flat top buffer brush) 
Sobe Undead Powder Foundation (applied with a large powder brush)
 

17 comments:

  1. I love it Em! It's uber Goth! I'd love it if you did a tutorial on a look like this one. It would be great to see the actual steps for everything on this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! this is amazing! i love it!! *___* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make-up is always so incredibly symmetrical and generally stunning! That eye liner is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I what you did w/ your eyes and lips! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the flow of the eyeliner, it makes for a really cool effect. I also love the gradient lips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect. As simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is gorgeous, you're very talented at doing your makeup, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, coooool! I love all the 'neagtive space' with the white :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!! Totally makes me want to get my ass in gear and finally do my vampire look! Love your blog missy! Unlike anyone else, I love it!!

    Great look, great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEEEEE! Your eye shadow looks awesome! I love the liner and lips, too. I adore that color placement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love that look, yes, that looks a little bit vampire touch but I totally love the shades of your goth makeup. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers
    Cristine
    Halloween Makeup Ideas

    ReplyDelete