Sparkle Addicts

Monday, October 24, 2011

Dead Doll Halloween Costume Makeup Look with Sobe Botanicals

This is from last Friday. I mentioned in my previous nail post that I sponsored an underage Halloween bash and gave away jewelry to winners of the costume contests. I really had no idea what to dress as for the party. I didn't want to dress inappropriately and offend anyone's parents. So I went with a dead Doll look and my husband for the first time EVER, let me do his makeup. So we both were dead dolls. This is the most white I think I have ever worn! The black light loved me of course...

 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore WHITE eye primer (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Sobe - Slayed (applied all around the eye with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Sobe - Bite Me (applied to halo around Slayed with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Sobe - Into The Light (applied to inner 1/3 of lid with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Sobe - Shacked up (applied all around the eye socket area with MAC 217 by patting and not blending too much)
Sobe - Parfait (applied very lightly all around eye socket area with MAC 217 by patting and not blending too much)
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (applied to inner corner and water line winging outward)

Lips: Lip primer/concealer
Black lipstick dabbed onto the inside of the lips and corners of mouth

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder foundation in Neutral Fair (applied with a synthetic flat top buffer brush) 
Sobe Geisha White Powder Foundation (applied with a large powder brush) 
Sobe Bite Me (used for heavy contour and shading)
 


Maya always wants to be a part of outfit pics!

Me and Jason. His contacts are so cool! He kept rubbing his nose so his makeup was coming off.

Or maybe we were rubbing noses. :-P  Dead love...

His makeup turned out better than mine...and I spent more time on myself. How does that happen?! *jealous*

9 comments:

  1. His contacts make his costume totally terrifying! You both look so awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great-looking corpse couple you guys made! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you *still* look beautiful! Your hubby's contacts are really creepy! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look amazing! And I have to admit, after looking at your first picture, I spent a good 20 minutes trying to roll my eyes back like that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome makeup! Even as dead dolls, yousguys are the cutest couple. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I think this is my favorite of your Halloween looks, since I love the Living Dead Dolls, particularly Sadie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing halloween ideas! He look so creepy on those lenses, you guys rock! Lovely couples. I'd love to feature this in my halloween makeup favorites.

    - Sheila
    Halloween makeup

    ReplyDelete