Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gold, Copper & Purple Fall Makeup look with Sweet Libertine

My good buddy, Sam, gave me some samples and other makeup goodies she won't be using, so I did a look with the Sweet Libertine samples first. I had not only never tried them, but I had never heard of them. Have you?

Since fall is coming on, I wanted to recreate one of my fav fall looks. :-)


I made zee necklace: http://stores.ebay.com/Moon-Maiden-Jewelry
 
 
 


 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
elf - innocent (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending downward)
SL - Sultry (applied to outer crease and V with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
SL - Thai Silk (applied to middle crease/lid with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping) 
SL - Sultry (applied to outer half of lower lash line with MAC 266)
SL - Candide Camera (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting) 
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #113

Eyebrows: Ardell Eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Sobe Botanicals - Blackened Rose

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation in Light Neutral (applied with a taklon flat top buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
Sobe Duochrome blush - After All (applied to apples of cheeks with an angled blush brush)

13 comments:

  1. Where did you buy the Chafing Relief Powder-Gel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous, i particularly like the eyelashes with this look xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I got the Chafing relief powder gel from here: http://www.drugstore.com/monistat-soothing-care-chafing-relief-powder-gel/qxp139254

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I love how the lipstick matches your hair. *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of Sweet Libertine before, either. I will have to check them out! I love the golden-orange shadow that you have on in these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Libertine was my first indie makeup purchase. Some of the colors are so unique and fantastic to work with that I want to try more, but other colors are kind of ho hum. I do love the personality of the company. My favorite eyeshadows from them are the AFP Astronaut set, and a limited edition holiday color Mistletoe Grope. I have not found a silver or green that I like better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace, and I want that lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blackened Rose is such a BEAUTIFUL lip color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello - I'm Sarah, owner of Sweet Libertine. I stumbled across your blog while googling for an old blog post of mine - I just wanted to stop by and say how gorgeous you are! Your makeup application is great, too. Thank you for this blog post, it made my day. <3 I realize this post is old, but I just had to comment.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete