Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Outfit of the day...from a couple weeks ago

Fashion is a huge part of my being. I love seeing other outfit posts. I want to regularly share mine but I don't always feel like setting up my tripod. But I will post an outfit here and there. :-)

The skirt is really short BUT it has built in booty shorts so I don't have to worry about anyone seeing my knickers. :-P


Leggings, skirt and shrug were purchased from random eBay sellers. Gray tank top...I have no idea where I got that.

Love them! 

I made the necklace and earrings which you can't see that well. Bracelet was also an eBay purchase.

~BLIX

9 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuh sexy and cute, love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! The Marlenas are super comfy - I just bought a second pair in Tarten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those leggings! I've been thinking I might get some of those Doc Mary Janes for a while now... they look darn cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I'd love to see more outfit posts from you. ♥

    Jonna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, love those pinstripe leggings!!!

    ReplyDelete