Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Food log 4-8-11

Green smoothie of the day:


2 cups baby spinach (smashed like crazy into measuring cup to get as much in there as possible!)
2 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup 1% milk
4 tablespoons of Sunflower Seed Butter
2 bananas
1 cup low fat strawberry yogurt (with live cultures)
1 cup Oat & Honey Granola
2 tablespoons flax seeds
3/4 cup egg whites
2 tablespoons Wheat Germ

Calories: 1860
Fat: 48.2 g (healthy fat!)
Protein: 89 g


This makes a huge batch that fills up a 64 oz. container. I keep it in the fridge and drink all day long.



Breakfast:

1 glass of smoothie
1 cup of Smart Start Cereal with 1 cup 1 % milk

Lunch:
1 glass of smoothie
6 oz of roasted chicken

Dinner:
1 glass of smoothie
4 oz. roasted chicken

Snack:
Smoothie time!

I didn't exercise as I went to the Beats Antique show and was on my feet for 5 hours!
Since I didn't do major exercise, I didn't need to eat as many calories.

Midnight snack after show was a small bowl of Multi-grain Cheerios.

Calories for the day added up to about 2500. I could have eaten more but I wasn't home enough to be able to do that.

~Blix

2 comments:

  1. Girl Glitter is also my crack, i had a lovely sample of MAC a orange one i lost it.
    Still have the black one
    had twoo small bottles of fairy a white and a green.
    and have too palettes of NYX one is the BronzeGoddes, and Royal violets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try smoothies like yours someday! Right not I don't eat breakfast but instead drink a protein shake and I would much rather have a smoothie instead!

    ReplyDelete