Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gold & Green St. Patrick's Day Makeup Look with Sugarpill Cosmetics

This look was created several days ago (before I cut my bangs as you can see) with St. Patrick's Day in mind. I'm half Irish (and half German) so I always like to get into the spirit. :-D   I've been behind on posting due to work so I just now got around to doing this one. Heh heh!

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - LE #5 (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
TKB - Gold Sparkle (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
Sugarpill - Tipsy (applied to upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Sugarpill - Stella (applied to outer 1/3 of upper lid with MAC 217 by patting then blending in a circular motion)
Sugarpill - Absinthe (applied to outer V with MAC 217 by patting then sweeping inward on the crease)
Sugarpill - Goldilux (applied to outer lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping out)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Honey (applied to waterline) 
Ardell Lacies lashes

Eyebrows: Sparkly Brown eyeshadow (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Avon lipstick in Burnished Gold

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush) 
 

18 comments:

  1. This is super- pretty! My pedigree sounds like yours, except I have some Dutch thrown into the mix somehow, lol. St. Patty's is definitely one of my favorite holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the furthest thing from a green & gold fan and I'm gobsmacked at how gorgeous this is on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - really brings out the green sparks in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note to self: Use Tipsy more often. I love that green so much x

    ReplyDelete
  5. superbly makeup, just perfect!

    ---------
    http://colourfulbazaar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eyes. Not sure about that lip color though... Maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing you in colors like that. Look forward to seeing what look you do for tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, where's your nose ring?

    I'm Irish and German too. Much more Irish!
    I like the Goldilux shadow color a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, an awesome "going drinking" look, lol! I love your hair pulled back, not many can pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that gold you paired with the green. Actually, the entire look is pretty! I also like how the lipstick has a hint of gold there too, ties in well with the rest of the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the lashes :>

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this! I still have yet to try any sugarpill... that tipsy color is calling me though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the FOTD! Thanks for the inspiration! Also loving the lighter brows and lipstick. Different from your usual, but suits you beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful green look! I just got my first order from Sugarpill, and I need more now =)

    ReplyDelete