Sparkle Addicts

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Black & White Cut Crease Makeup look using Sugarpill & Silver Glitter

This look is from a party I went to on the 23rd. I didn't have time to prepare for a normal costume so I wore some things I would normally wear when I go clubbing. Yes, I do tend to dress up a lot when I go out!
This look was simple to do in the sense that I used very few products and didn't wear fake lashes like I normally would have. I did a sharp angled cut crease in a way that I never have before. I normally either do a cut crease angled to the inside of the brows, or I follow my natural rounded cease. This time I combined to two and paired it with lower winged liner. I really like it.
My hubby wore a hockey mask he modified by painting, adding mesh screens and gas mask cartridges. He wore his creepy clown wig with it...

The last 3 pics I took of myself around 2 am after having a few drinks...I was tired and drunkie! :-)
 me and Jason

 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Sugarpill - Tako (applied all around the eyes with MAC 239 for the upper and MAC 228 for the lower)
Sugarpill - Bulletproof (applied to lower lash line with MAC 266 and extending out, then using Coastal Scents Contour Sable brush and patting it in the outer crease then sweeping with the tip angled into the crease to create the cut)
Coastal Scents glitter - Tinsel (mixed with Sally Girl Glitter Glue and swiped on upper lid)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in White (applied to water line with MAC 210)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black 

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: NYX lip liner in Deep Red
Morgana Cryptoria Vegan Lipstick in Very Cherry

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)

 Check out Sugarpill!

18 comments:

  1. OMG!!! this is the best look I have EVER seen for Halloween. You look drop dead gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Simple but different. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that liner! I am always so jealous of you ladies with liner skillz, mine suck:/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's really artistic! I love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh i love all your makeup looks!
    You're halloween look's pretty wearable I must say!

    You've got an award on my blog btw, check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i love the way you have angled the crease. looks amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i simply love it. very unique. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY SHIT THIS IS PERFECT. The cut crease and the lower liner, and omg the glitter = just divine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always! I love the crease and winged out line under your eye - really dramatic and I dont think I've seen anyone else do a look quite like this.

    I know it's only a mask and wig but theres definitely something quite creepy about your other halfs costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this looks beautiful, the makeup is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great idea!
    wonder how it would look on someone with smaller lid space. hmm

    ReplyDelete