Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Golden Green makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria Cleopatra Collection

Sorry everyone! I realize I have been MIA for over a week. Honestly I haven't worn makeup or been at my computer much so there hasn't been a reason for me to post until today.
I wanted to do a look with Morgana Cryptoria's new Cleopatra Collection so here is one for you. I have another one that I will post later today if I have the time.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eyes, rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Simply Natural's - Flesh (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana - Isis (applied to upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Pharaoh's curse (applied to outer V with Coastal Scents Sable Contour brush by patting)
Morgana - Alexandria (applied to lower lash line and the outer edges of Pharaoh's Curse and Isis by sweeping it on with MAC 228)
Morgana - Helios Auletes (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping outward)
Morgana - Pharaoh's Curse (applied with water to upper lash line using MAC 210)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in honey (applied to waterline)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black 

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips:
Milani 3d Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Leading Lady

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
Joelle Cosmetics - Tropical Glow Radiance (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush) 

15 comments:

  1. I love the green and gold together! gorgeous look!!

    xoxo
    liquoredonlacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes are as striking as I would imagine Cleopatra's to be. You did justice to the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look on you..the colors are so radiant..like you hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color placement! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that's gorgeous! Makes me think of peacock feathers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS! HOLY CRAP! I can't handle how fierce this look is. You look like a Goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!!! These colors look amazing together, LOVE that pop of green! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. your eyelashes are amazing! I love the green and bronze combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you do something different with your brows, or is it the angle of the crease colour? They look.....higher? :D

    I LOVE the green and the gold waterline!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, this outer shape is really cool - like the wings of a moth or a butterfly. and the colors are picked very well together, smooth but with a bright focus. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you sweet ladies! Nope, my eyebrows be the same. I trim them very short but fill them in with powder, following their natural shape. So I guess it's the shape of the makeups that makes them look higher. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome look! And your shapes are always so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe no one has said anything about butterfly wings yet, I feel like your eyes could just fly off the screen ^_^ This is definitely my new favorite look of yours, and I'd even say one of my favorites overall from anyone. Seriously, it's that stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stunning! I am loving your blog. Check mine out if you want. http://thestarscope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete