Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Olive Green, Purple and Dark Blue look with Morgana Minerals

Hello everyone! I'm back from camping again. I'll post pics from the trip soon, but first here's a look I did last week but didn't have time to post before we left. It's a dramatic and vibrant look. I love it. :-D

Earrings are from eBay and I made the necklace.

The next five pics are taken in direct sunlight. I was feeling artsy fartsy. :-)  PLUS my hubby dropped my camera while on a rock climbing trip and it has a hard time focusing without a lot of light now. So I have to use flash just about every time or make sure there is tons of light. Annoying because my apartment only has windows on one side so I'm not having much luck with natural light pictures lately, unless I take pics early in the morning...yeah right!
I  love how vibrant Stonekeep is!

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Beowulf (applied to outer lower lash line, outer V and crease with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Lady Godiva (applied to outer half of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Stonekeep (applied to inner half of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping) 
Morgana - Snowball's Chance (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Angel (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in white (applied to water line with MAC 210)
Morgana - Axe to Grind (applied to water line by patting with a tiny liner brush)
Morgana mascara in Plum (lower lashes) 
Ardell Lacies Lashes

Lips: NYX lip liner in Burgundy
Morgana Vegan Lipstick in Margarita
mark. glow baby glow luxe lipgloss in flirty

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush)
AL You're a Doll! Metamorphosis Finishing Powder (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)

Check out Morgana Minerals!

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love the last few shots with the cool lighting and the dark background. Pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun,
    I tagged you for a blog award http://vividfusion.blogspot.com/2010/07/firstblogawardand200followers.html
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your ability to line your eyes perfectly. Gorgeous look once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green on the inner lid - a look I wasn't prepared to look when I read your title BUT it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Blix, LOVE the unusual color pairings! Lips turned out great too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Godiva and Stonekeep really look awesome together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this look is amazing. You look gorgeous and fierce! You blend your colors so well together and I love the lashes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Did you grab anything during the sale? I really like how you blend, it's so seamless. Every time I see your LOTD's, I wish I had bright, big eyes- yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww!!! The direct sunlight photos are AWESOME!! I especially love the 2nd last one. The shadow of the upper falsies make you look like you have lower ones too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stonekeep is fantastic! I really like the transition between it and Lady Godiva, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look, soo amazing....just sooo pretty to look at, x

    http://lipstickgyal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete