Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Purple and Coral Pink look + Glitter liner using Aromaleigh

Today I wanted to do a fun girly look using Aromaleigh's Valentine 2009 collection. The pictures with flash show the colours more true to what they really look like (if you have any of these colours, you'll see what I mean). Except it makes my skin tone look darker than it really is. Haven't figured out if there's a camera setting to fix this or not. Here is the look:
next two are with flash
next two are with flash


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
AL - hot stuff (applied to outer V and crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
AL - heart and soul (applied to outer half of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting and inner half of lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting)
AL - pillow talk (applied to inner half of upper lid and lower lash line with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
AL - snow (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Purple (water line)
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel liner - Dancing Queen (lower lash line extending out)
Hard Candy Ginormous Mascara - Black Out (lower lashes)
Ardell Lashes #113

Lips: NYX lip liner pencil in Purple Rain
NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in African Queen

Face:
Skin MD Shielding lotion 
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending)
AL Voilé Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush) 
 
 
I'm coming up with ideas for a contest give away. Once I get all the details and products together, I will post it! It will be some time this week. :-D

17 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Very feminine, I like how the glitter on the bottom matches up to the top liner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty combo and love the glitter liner!
    This look is absolutely gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LOOOK :)
    I'm such a succker when it comes to pinks, soo this look is definitely something I like :)
    Ur so tallented ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the tiny bit of coral in the crease and the lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO proud of myself whenever I can recognize a color someone's wearing- I knew hot stuff :D I love everything about this look, I might use it as my inspiration tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome combo! I have all the samples in this collection but haven't used any, none popped out at me but seeing them here is making me want to take another peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. youre makeup are always flawless. I can't stop staring at your lips lol. they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Gorgeous.. the combination is so awesome! totally love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have all these colors, so I am very excited that I will be able to copy this look. It won't look this good on me, but whatevs.

    I still appreciate the inspiration and the detailed application tips.

    Seriously, this look is giving me palpitations. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love the lip colour, I wish you could find NYX in the UK easily.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this look alot, too. Dancing Queen is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay I love that you used Hot Stuff! It's a favorite of mine. I really love the color placement for this look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg I LOVE this look! You almost look like a cartoon....that didn't sound right. You look like somebody drew you. I want to try to recreate this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This = definition of girly. Yep ^____^

    ReplyDelete