Sparkle Addicts

Monday, February 22, 2010

Pink and Blue soft look using Hi-Fi Cosmetics

Crap! I think I'm getting a cold. No fair! I can't get sick...no no no! My Birthday is Thursday so I want to make sure I'm well by Saturday, which is when I'm having my Bday Bash. So lotsa resting until then.
Here's my look for today. Makes me think of cotton candy.
 
  
  

Eyes:
 
  
  
  
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore eye primer (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Hi-Fi - Eat Me, Drink Me (inner corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Hi-Fi - Promiscuous (applied to lower lash line with MAC 266 and middle of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Hi-Fi - Crazy little Thing (outer V, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (inner corner and under brow using MAC 217 and blending/softening the edges)
SMH - Unzipped (applied to upper lash line, using MAC 266 on lash line and MAC 210 for the wing)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric (waterline)
Hard Candy Ginormous Mascara in Black Out

Lips: My Stuff

Face:
Sweet Sensations Body Cafe Peppermint Face Cream (applied with fingertips).  You can get it here: Peppermint Face Cream
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF50 Powder Make Up in Tanslucent Light
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF50 Powder Bronzer in Fair

8 comments:

  1. I have a cold too high five! I can't talk all I can do is squeak because I sound like I a mouse who smoked heavily for 20 years. Haha oh it's the season. Meh.
    This is so pretty and your liner is fantastic as always. The soft pink brings out the hint of green in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look Blix....hope you don't get sick.....lotsa rest between now and the bash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree on the cotton candy.I think it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you do soft looks :3 and I immediately thought of cotton candy too when I saw this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pixie,
    High Five! Ugh I feel like crap today! And I sound like a man. Colds are sooo shecksay aren't they?
    Thank you. :-)

    Thia,
    Too late, I am! Agh! Thank you.

    Kiku,
    Thanks! :-)

    Phyrra,
    It wasn't the intention but it certainly turned out like cotton candy. Thank you!

    SilhouetteScreams,
    I guess I don't do soft looks very often. Glad I wasn't the only one! Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhhh my hifi wishlist continues to grow!! Pretty! I am in awe of your liner skills, what type of liner do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nina,
    Thank you! I have a post here about what I use and how I use it: http://themoonmaiden-blix.blogspot.com/search/label/Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete