Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Green and Purple look using Morgana Minerals

It's snowing again today! Yay! So pretty out right now. :-)


 
 

Eyes:

 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye area and rubbed in with ring finger)
Morgana - Uninvited Presence (inner corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Paranormal (middle of upper lid, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Nightmare (middle of lower lash line, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping))
Morgana - Fortress (outer V and  crease  applied with with Coastal Scents pink crease brush by sweeping and blending)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (inner corner and under brow using MAC 217 and blending/softening the edges)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Graffiti (waterline)
Aromaleigh Drama Queen Liner - violet (applied wet with MAC 210 to upper lash line extending out)
LAsplash mascara in purple tide (upper lashes only)

Lips:
Avon Glazewear lipgloss in Crimson

Face:
Jane AguaCeuticals Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in lightest nude (applied with kabuki brush)

13 comments:

  1. So pretty! Reminds me of grapes ;) How's the LA Splash mascara working for you? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Kate,
    It is a little weird to work with. Like it just doesn't want to get on my dang lashes! But once you get a coat on there, it's easy to apply more. I also put some glycerin/water in it to make it more wet so it applies better. Seems to help. :-)
    Thank you! I was thinking mardi gras and I had weird memories of my little brother come to mind. And I was thinking it reminded me of the ninja turtles...My bro was obsessed with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, AGAIN :D I also love that purple mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nea,
    Thank you sweet lady! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you ever look less thn amazing??

    ReplyDelete
  6. CthuLynny,
    Hee hee. Yes, of course! But I try to tame the beast and keep it hidden... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im trying to imagine a beast, but all I see is sparkles and porcelain and feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, I love green and purple together. :) Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah so cool with the purple mascara! What are your favorite colored mascaras? I only have 1 hard candy one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very intense and gorgeous, you always do such gorgeous vivid looks. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. CthuLynny,
    Oh the beast exists, I swear! Hee hee.

    Julissa,
    Thank you!

    Bebo,
    I really like burgundy mascara. It really brings out my eye colour the most. And purple and green are fun to use. :-) I haven't tried anything from Hard Candy tho. How is it?

    VampiressDoll,
    Aw, thank you sweet thang!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The hard candy one is ok, but it's the only one I've tried so far. Do you have a favorite brand for colored mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bebo,
    My fav was MAX Factor which is going out of business. Dang it! So without that, I'd have to say jane mascara. The colours show up really well and give full lengthy lashes, but the range of colours is very limited. My fav colour is Aubergine. :-)

    http://www.rebornbeauty.com/productDetail.asp?productId=70

    ReplyDelete