Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dramatic fun look using Hi-Fi Cosmetics

So my camera issues have gone from frustration to pure hatred. Seriously I hate my camera now and want to throw it out the window and destroy it like the guys from Office Space destroy the fax machine. Meh!
 
Although this song is more appropriate than the one from the movie, in my opinion (not a fan of rap at all):

Anyway, I really wanted to do a fun, dramatic look today. Although I feel like I look a little drag queen-ish but whatevah! I hope you enjoy this and lemme know whatcha think. :-)

 
 

Eyes:


 
 
 
I used a pencil to line this time and I think I should stick with wet liner...works much better and turns out better for me. Oh well!


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Hi-Fi - Tourniquet (inner corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Hi-Fi - Live By Passion (middle of upper lid, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Hi-Fi - Aphrodisiac (outer V and crease, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (inner corner and under brow using MAC 217 and blending/softening the edges)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero (upper lash line extending out)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo (waterline)
Eyeko Mascara is black
Red Cherry lashes W004 I got mine here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380111953152&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Lips:
NYX lipgloss in African Queen

Face:
Jane AguaCeuticals Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)
Morgana Minerals Blue Powder Foundation (applied lightly with a large powder brush)
Tiny crystal AB rhinestones (to match the crystals in my earrings)

8 comments:

  1. I adore those lashes....I have a secret eyelash addiction myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynny,
    Thanks, I have bunches but hardly use them. I need to use them more often tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too...I almost always use my demi whispies if I wear lashes, but I have a soooo many I need to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh the outer vee color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynny,
    Hee hee I know what you mean. Would be easier to wear them more often if we had more reasons to wear them!

    Phyrra,
    Oh yeah, it's such a nice colour. Don't know why it took me so long to try it out. Do you have this one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love the cut crease/contouring you've got going on.

    And your eyebrows are INSANE in a good way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic look, your eyebrows are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SilhouetteScreams,
    Aw, thank you! I love my eyebrows. :-)

    Lillian,
    Thanks sweet lady! :-D

    ReplyDelete