Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Teal and Purple look with Aromaleigh's Les Papillions

 I changed the pictures on here since the other camera made me look like I have a tan...when I don't. So annoying. I am however, still darker than these pictures show. But I think they show the makeup better.

 
 
 
 
 
  
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer
Aromaleigh - ephemeral violet (inner corner to mid lid, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Aromaleigh - morphing moon (outer half of lid, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Aromaleigh - vigil of change (outer V and crease, applied with Coastal Scents pink crease brush and blending the edges with MAC 217)
Aromaleigh - air & light (inner corner to brow area, applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending the edges of VOC)
Aromaleigh - drama queen liner in teal (applied with water using MAC 210 on upper lid extending out)
Morgana Minerals ultimate volume mascara in plum
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Lust (waterline)

Lips:
Avon ultra luxury eyeliner pencil in eggplant
Morgana Mineral's vegan lipstick in Nightshade
Estee Lauder crystal glass in Clear Flash

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)
Morgana's Blue foundation applied lighty all over face and neck with a blush brush
TKB - Winter Rose used on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose (it's a light rose shimmery colour with a blue hue) Gives sort of a warm and cold glow at the same time!(applied with an angled blush brush)

6 comments:

  1. wow, you look gorgeous! I love how there is sort of a distinct circle of color in the middle. I really need to whip out my Les Papillons again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the color placement and how the purples are haloed around the teal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple lightly in the background of the teals.. looks really awesome :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this! I'm going to have to check out morgana minerals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa Kate,
    Thank you! Yes, you need to use them again!

    MichelleB,
    Thanks lady!

    Phyrra,
    I was originally going to wear the teal in the inner corner but changed my mind at the last minute. I like how it turned out.

    ZombieKitten,
    Thank you! I like it too. :-)

    Bebo,
    Thanks! Yes, you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete