Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Smokey Teal and Purple with Lavender glitter


 
 
 
 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (lower lashline)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Simply Natural's - Flesh (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Archetype - Faerie Light (inner corner to middle lid, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Archetype - Raven's Feather (middle of lid to outer V, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Archetype - Torn Fishnets (applied to lower lid with MAC 266 by patting/sweeping, also applied on top of upper middle lid by patting with MAC 228 )
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner - Flipside (waterline)
NYX Candy Glitter Liner - Lavender (upper lid)
Eyeko mascara in burgundy (upper lashes only)

Lips:
Avon Glimmersticks eye pencil in eggplant
Morgana's Vegan Lipstick in Nightshade

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)
Aromaleigh's coquille bleu all over face (applied with a large powder brush)
TKB - Winter Rose used on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose (it's a light rose shimmery colour with a blue hue) Gives sort of a warm and cold glow at the same time!(applied with an angled blush brush)

7 comments:

  1. I need to do this look! I have the 2 lid colors that you used. It's gorgeous! Just, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyrra,
    Oooh! You should! I would love to see that. And thank you so much! It looks much better in person. It's more sparkly and flashes different colours from various angles. Too bad my camera doesn't pick it up. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I am in love with this look and if I had the skill I would definatly copy it, but I suck so I'll just adore yours. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this, so pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You look great with purple lips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo so freaking pretty, like a sea goddess or something. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evil Angel,
    Ha! Well practice makes perfect. You should try it and not post it if you don't like how it turns out. :-) Thanks!

    Madeleine Bouquet,
    Thank you!

    Lisa Kate,
    Thanks! The purple is still growing on me so I'm glad you like it.

    VampiressDoll,
    Aw, thank you!

    ReplyDelete