Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crazy Christmas look using glitter!

Um...I admit...I was bored and maybe a little crazy. I mixed green and red glitter to sort of look like twinkling red lights on a green Christmas tree. And as always, it doesn't look nearly as sparkly as it is in real life. I think it's a bit much! But I figured I'd post it anyway...so here you go. Oh yeah, and I'm not wearing any foundation so excuse my shiny, bare skin!!! I feel like I look totally goofy...so I must share!


 

Eyes:

 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Green (applied all over upper lid and blending in with ring finger)
My stuff - mixture of green and red glitter (patted on upper lid area using MAC 228 by pressing)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Honey applied to lower lash line
TKB - crucible gold (applied wet with MAC 210 to upper lash line extending out)
Eyeko mascara in black

Lips:
Avon Glazewear lipgloss in cherry liqueur

Face: NOTHING! :-O

8 comments:

  1. I love the look! I need to learn how to get pencil liner to look perfect like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too awesome! Very holiday spirited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just gorgeous as usual, you do the most gorgeous glittery eye looks. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evil Angel,
    Thank you! :-)

    Phyrra,
    I have no idea how I do it. Maybe I'll work on a video tutorial to show how I do it. Thank you!

    Ciao,
    Thank you :-)

    Lisa Kate,
    Thanks! :-) That sucks! Wish you could wear crazy glitter too!

    VampiressDoll,
    Aw, thank you seet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..your eyes look extremly gorgeous and lit up from this sparkle combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZombieKitten,
    Thank you sweet woman!

    ReplyDelete