Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Berryfull Broomstick look with Morgana Minerals

 Last night, Jason (my sweet hubby/manslave!) and I went to a pizza partay at a friends house. It was a build your own pizza thing where they provide drinks, dough and basic pizza stuff, and you bring whatever toppings you want on your pizza. It's a lot of fun and such a good idea to get everyone more involved and be social. We met a lot of new people and had a great time. The food was awesome too!
 So this is the look I came up with for the night. I love how it turned out and I got a lot of compliments. I took some pics of myself with my camera here. Actually I took a buttload. I swear my camera just doesn't know what the heck to focus on when I'm wearing glitter. I seriously have to take sooo many pics as most will turn out blurry.


 
The rest below are pics Jason wanted to take with his camera, since he noticed my frustration with mine. His does better with some things and mine does better with others...so at least we have two cameras to even it out. His camera shows my skin tone way more accurately than mine does. I'm a pale yellow gal but my camera tends to show me looking all pinkish.

 
 
I had tons of fall out and got most of it off but left some for a bit of sparkle on my cheeks. What was on my cheeks, migrated to all over my face by the end of the night. Hee hee!

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy applied to upper lid
Morgana's - Berryfull glitter (applied to lid and crease with MAC 228 by pressing it on)
Morgana's - Broomstick (lower lashline extending outward using MAC 266)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner - Yeyo (waterline)
Morgana's Ultimate Volume Mascara in Blue

Lips:
Avon Luxery lipliner in Deep Plum
Morgana's Vegan Lipstick in Shrieking Violet

Face:
Mary Kay's Oil Control Lotion Formula 3
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)


I hope you like the look. What did you do last night?

10 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! I can't wait to get my Morgana order to try out those lippies. I didn't know they had glitter, I guess I haven't been navigating that site too well :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's gorgeous! I also love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AxSDenied,
    Thank you! Yep, they have lotsa glitter to choose from. Various colours as well as sizes (fine dusty glitter or chunky). :-)

    Michelle B,
    Thanks sweet woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blix,
    You are SO HOT!
    I think I have that glitter, I need to try it the way you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! Those colors look stunning on you! I have got to start adding your pics to the site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo! Thanks Phyrra! You're hot too! :-* I'd love to see it if you do it!

    Melissa(Morgana Minerals),
    Aw, thank you! I LOVE these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always too scared to mess with any glitters, and I have a whole rainbow stack of them :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, very nice! I totally know what you mean about the camera, mine makes me look pinker than I am, too. I went to an Emilie Autumn concert Friday night, it was fun! Sounds like your evening was fun, too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks just great! Wow :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather,
    Be brave! Go forth and play with glitter!

    Madeleine Bouquet,
    Yeah, it's just weird! I don't want to look pink! Ooh! Concerts are always fun and Emilie Autumn seems like she would put on a fun show.

    Nea,
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete