Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Angel Dust, Sex & Candy and La Bella Donna look w/Archetype

I normally don't crop too much or photoshop the background...but my manchild (I'm calling him that since he was being immature!) was eating lunch behind me as I was taking pictures and in some of them, he had his mouth wide open with food in it...um yeah. He was totally doing this on purpose. I thought about leaving him in because it was funny BUT I chose not to...But if anyone wants to see one, lemme know and I'll add one. Hee hee. Who needs to have children when men act like them?!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (lower lashline)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (upper eye area)
Archetype - Angel Dust (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Archetype - Sex & Candy (inner corner to outer lid, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Archetype - La Bella Donna (outer V and lower lash line, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner - Yeyo (waterline)
Avon Ultra Luxery eye liner pencil in black (upper lid)
Eyeko mascara in burgundy

Lips:
Avon Glimmersticks lipliner in Perfect Plum
Morgana's Vegan Lipstick in Mistress

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)

9 comments:

  1. OOh I love Sex & Candy! What a gorgeous color!

    My husband ALWAYS does that! I have started turning my back to him when I take pics now XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! Love the application. Gorgeous necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that lipstick is one my favorites on you! this is such a stunning look for you and with the jewelry... you look like a painting from the 1800's! you're gorgeous!!

    my man usually helps me out and takes my pics for me so i'm thankful for that. hee hee sounds like your guy has a good sense of humor. ;-)

    hey so i've tagged you over at my blog. check out the post here: http://bettygirlmakeup.blogspot.com/2009/12/tag-award-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the entire look! Stunning!
    I think you should add your manchild pictures, I have pictures on my blog om my Husband in a pink wig, men will be well, children! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! And you're killing me with all of your gorgeous necklaces!;) My husband came up behind me the other day when I was taking pics and I couldn't post that picture, so, I understand, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa Kate,
    It is such a pretty colour...don't know why it took me so long to use it!

    MichelleB,
    Thank you!

    Betty Girl Make-Up,
    Wow! Thank you! This is my fav lipstick at the moment. I get compliments every time I wear it out somewhere. Mmmm. Just love it!

    Lucky! Mine is a photography nerd so he usually tries to take pics from weird angles that look good but don't show the makeup looks the way I want...so I just do them myself.

    Thanks for the tag! I'll go check it out!

    Madeleine Bouquet,
    Thank you! Ooh! Sounds like a naughty picture you took! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever done a review on Archetype? I'd be interested in hearing about your experience with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful eye look, gorgeous colors and color placement is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather,
    I have not done a review of them but I can soon!

    Phyrra,
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete