Sparkle Addicts

Monday, November 30, 2009

What I use for my Daily Beauty Ritual

I saw this posted on a few ladies' blogs. I've never done this list before but here goes!

Shampoo: healthy sexy hair rehydrating pumpkin shamoo (smells like pumpkin pie!)

Conditioner: healthy sexy hair pumpkin conditioner (smells like pumpkin pie!)

Styling Products: I don't use styling products on my hair. However, I use healthy sexy hair pumpkin potion leave-in conditioner and pumpkin enzyme therapy mist

Shower Gel: Isle of Eden Cashmere Crème Body Wash in a variety of scents that I rotate.

Body Moisturizer: Isle of Eden Goddess Glow Body Gloss usually in Sugar me! Marshmallow, Funeral Parlor Girl (Halloween collection) or Pink Snowflakes (Christmas collection). This stuff is AWESOME after shaving your leggies.

Deodorant: BAN

Cleanser: Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Toner: Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner Formula 3

Exfoliator: Avon ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Dermabrasion System

Moisturizer: jane. Nearly Foundation spf 30 in fair during the day and 100% Emu Oil at night

Foundation Brush: some sort of kabuki brush

Concealer: Um...I almost never use it...

Powder: Earth-Glo Minerals matte foundation in Natural or Nude

Blush: Lately I've been using 2 TKB micas as blush and they are Sparkle Rose and Winter Rose

Highlighter: I use the same blushes as highlighters too.

Eyeshadow Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance usually with Detrivore Primer on top and once in a while I use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy for the more glittery stuff.

Eyeshadows: Aromaleigh, Archetype, TKB, Morgana Minerals, Medusa's Makeup, 88 palettes and SMH palettes

Eyeliner: Kryolan Aquacolor, Avon Luxery eye pencils, Aromaleigh's Drama Queen liners and Urban Decay 24/7 liners.

Curler: don't need one!

Mascara: Eyeko mascara in black or burgundy (but waiting for my Morgana mascaras in green, blue and purple!)

Lipstick: I go between Avon, Morgana Vegan lipstick and Revlon.

Lipgloss: Right now Avon Glazewear lipgloss and Walmart's Halloween lipglosses

Nail Colour: I do not wear nail polish

Perfume: I mostly use Isle of Eden's roll-on perfume and I rotate between dozens of scents (seriously way too many to list), and I sometimes use Black Pheonix Alchemy Lab's Loviatar and Antique Lace.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of good and bad about Isle of Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their products, but their TAT can be as bad as Archetype...which SUCKS! So I only place 1-2 large orders a year to stock up and during times when the TAT isn't bad. So I'm not stuck constantly waiting. Any problems I've ever had with an order was fixed right away. So for me, my experiences with IOE have been just fine. At least they answer emails...unlike Archetype. It's something worth trying. Their scrubs are better than anything I've ever tried. Even my hubby uses it regularly. :-)

    ReplyDelete