Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lime Purple Black

This is my first time trying Medusa's Eyeliner Seal. Let me just say that it BURNED! It made my eyes water and my nose run. Otherwise it worked well. I won't use this again tho. So if my eyes look watery/glassy, you know why! Has anyone else tried it? If so, what was your experience?


 
 
 
 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxie applied a tiny amount all over the top and lower lid with ring fingers
Stars Makeup Haven - Divine (inner corner and under the brow, applied with MAC 217)
My Stuff - a light grass green (inner corner, applied with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping, and blending up/out with MAC 217)
My Stuff - a medium bluish purple (upper lid applied with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping and then blending up and towards the inner eye with MAC 217)
My Stuff - a black mica with green, aqua and pink sparkles (applied in crease and lower lid with Coastal Scents pink crease brush and blending out with MAC 217)
NYX eye pencil in acid green on waterline and the light grass green colour patted on top with a flat, thin brush
My Stuff - same black sparkly crease colour applied as eyeliner with Medusa's Makeup eyeliner seal (applied with a thin artist paint brush)
MAX Factor Vivid Impact mascara #909 (Burning Bordeaux) I forgot how much I love this stuff!

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair
Earth-Glo's Mineral powder foundation in Natural

Lips:
Avon Glazewear lipgloss in Intense Plum (not very intense huh?)

3 comments:

  1. that green eyeliner is awesome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! *jaws drop* this is bursting with colour and I love how it makes your eyes glow like sexy poison. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie,
    Thank you!

    VampiressDoll,
    That's the best compliment! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete